Yggdrasil Diving for Dough
Do you want to go on a dangerous sea dive for money and excitement?
The new "Diving for Dough" tournament from Yggdrasil will help you with this desire. Somewhere at the very sea bottom are hidden treasured boxes. And there are certainly not only shiny pebbles but €80.000!
Throughout May, you will have to explore the depths of the sea in search of sunken treasures because the campaign takes place in two stages:
– POSEIDON’S BOOTY Prize Drop: 03 May 2021 10:00 CEST – 09 May 2021 23:00 CEST.
– REEF OF REWARDS Mission: 10 May 2021 00:01 CEST – 16 May 2021 23:59 CEST.
Hope you have enough oxygen in your tank!
1. DIVING FOR DOUGH campaign runs as follows:
● POSEIDON’S BOOTY Prize Drop: 03 May 2021 10:00 CEST – 09 May 2021 23:00 CEST.
● REEF OF REWARDS Mission: 10 May 2021 00:01 CEST – 16 May 2021 23:59 CEST.
2. DIVING FOR DOUGH is a global campaign, and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with a casino offering any of the below specified participating games:
● POSEIDON’S BOOTY Prize Drop: Gigarise Atlantis, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Jackpot Raiders, Valley of the Gods 2, Lucky Neko, Dwarf Mine, Vault of Fortune, Robin Sherwood Marauders.
● REEF OF REWARDS Mission: Gigarise Atlantis, Valley of the Gods, Multifly, Hades.
3. There is no minimum bet required to participate in any of the stages of the DIVING FOR DOUGH campaign.
4. Prize pools for DIVING FOR DOUGH campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
5. Only bets made in play for real mode qualify for the campaign.
6. To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to take part in any of the stages of the campaign by clicking “join now” in the pop-up window. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the participating games during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
7. Yggdrasil reserves the right to not pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake, or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of the participating games. We further reserve the right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
8. All prizes are automatically awarded to players, the relevant prize is added to the player’s balance in the respective account currency. Deduction on the invoices will be credited by Yggdrasil in accordance with the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specified in the prize pool.
9. Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.